Market Marketing Ltd. Terms and conditions for visitors and general public
Market Marketing welcomes our event visitors, the general public, our vendors customers, not only by providing value for money events but by providing a safe and friendly shopping environment.
Vendors and sellers at our events have agreed to follow a strict code of practice, not only following the UK trading laws, but further agreeing to provide a good customer experience using a set of rules designed to make the event pleasant, safe and relaxed.
Visitors (the general public) to Market Marketing Ltd. events must agree to follow the terms and conditions.
- No smoking anywhere in the event building
- No dogs allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No consumption or possession of drugs, stupefiants, intoxicants, alcohol or banned or illegal substances
- Visitors agree to follow the instructions of Market Marketing Ltd. staff
- No violence, intimidation or aggressive behaviour, in any form
- No verbal abuse of any kind allowed.
- No weapons of any kind to be brought to the event
- No bags, boxes, cases or personal items to be left unattended
- Visitors must not cause any passageway, exit, stairway to be blocked or obstructed by any item.
- No playing music or audible sound on any radio or instrument
- No littering.
- Visitors must comply and agree to the terms and conditions of the carpark, building operator, management, event property or owners who provide the parking spaces and charge for use of the building and parking facilities. Market Marketing Ltd. is not responsible for providing these terms and conditions, but will provide details of the carpark, building operator, management, or owners who provide the parking spaces, on request. Terms and conditions of these operators must be sought by visitors. Market Marketing Ltd. will not enter into any dispute between the car park operators and their clients.
- A complaints procedure is in place and can be found under Market Marketing Ltd. Customer Charter.
- Any costs to Market Marketing Ltd. caused by the actions of any visitor, , will be paid by the visitor.
- Market Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any person use of its website.
- Market Marketing reserves the right to refuse entry of any person to any of its events.
- Market Marketing has stipulated a strict code of practice for our vendors to follow. This in no way implies responsibility on the part of Market Marketing Ltd. for any trade, sale, exchange or guarantee of the goods or products sold at any event. In the event of dispute, such dispute is between the buyer and the vendor, and not Market Marketing Ltd. Problems with goods or products must be settled with the seller, or if this is not successful recourse to law is the prerogative of the buyer.
- Market Marking Ltd. Provides the venue for the events and seeks to provide high standards of services. If you wish to complain about a vendor, please use the Customer Charter page on our website. Market Marketing do not guarantee goods or products sold by vendors, but we may refuse vendors access to our future events if they are contravening their agreement with Market Marketing Ltd.
- Market Marketing cannot supply any information of any kind appertaining to the vendors.
- Market Marketing Ltd. will not enter into any dispute between vendors and buyers.